How to Upload a Video
Videos can be a great way to share content beyond text and pictures. Below we’ll show you how to upload a video in case you find a useful tutorial online or want to share a funny home made video.
1. Click on the Quizzes tab located in the navigation bar. Another set of options will appear, and you’ll want to choose Video.
2. Once you’re at the video page, click “Submit A Video” located on the right hand side of the screen.
3. You can either choose to share a video you have stored on your computer or share a video from another site such as YouTube with other members. Select which option you’ll be using to share your video.
4. If you choose to submit a video from your computer, you’ll need to figure out which category to file your video under. Next, fill in the fields to help users understand what your video is about. You’ll need a title and brief description. Click Browse to upload the video, and to agree to our Terms and Conditions click Accept.
5. If you choose to submit a video from another website, you’ll need to find the embed code in order to share the video on our site. Select a category and fill out the title and description fields. Next, paste your embed code into the appropriate field. On YouTube, you’ll find an embed button right beneath the video that is playing. Pushing the embed button will unveil your embed code.
Click Submit to complete posting your video!