How to Close Your NursingLink Account
1) Log into your account
2) Click on “My Profile” in the top right (next to your avatar)
3) Once you’re on your profile page, click on “My Account”
4) Once you’re in your account, click on “Cancel Membership”:
5) Next, click on the Cancel Membership button. NursingLink will then warn you that this is a permanent action and ask you to confirm that you would like to cancel your membership in the following message:
6) Click “OK,” and you will have successfully canceled your membership. Your profile information will be deleted, but your comments and other activity will appear with the username “Account Removed.”
Please note that you may still continue to receive NursingLink email communications for 10-14 days after closing your account. This doesn’t mean your account is still open, just that our servers need a bit of time catching up.
If you continue to receive newsletters and other emails from us two weeks after closing your account, or if you have any additional questions, please email us and we’ll do our best to help!