106 Reasons Why Everyone Should Love Nurses
Why do YOU love being a nurse?
51. A reassuring hand squeeze from them is sometimes all the medicine we need.
52. They sometimes call in to check on us on their days off.
53. They allow us to teach them how to be more caring individuals.
54. They love us like family–and we love them back.
55. Nurses are a part of a team, dedicated to each patient equally.
56. They set out from the beginning of their careers to make a difference in our lives.
57. They see things we could never dream of yet manage to keep a soft spirit.
58. When they have to deliver tough news to our families, they do so with grace and tact.
59. They strive every day to get better at their jobs.
60. When they try their very best, deep down they wish they could have done more.
61. Nagging is they’re way of showing they care.
62. They dedicate their lives to making people feel better.
63. They’re the unsung heroes working on the front lines for us everyday.
64. They not only tell us what procedure they’re doing, but why it’s so important that they do it.
65. Though we know they’re working a job like everyone else, they never act like it.