106 Reasons Why Everyone Should Love Nurses
Why do YOU love being a nurse?
96. We are able to comfortably place our lives in their hands.
97. They smile when the media positively highlights the nursing field–secretly, that is.
98. When they know the worst is inevitable, they still fight to stave it off.
99. They see the pain hidden beneath the exteriors of argumentative patients.
100. If we’ve done something extraordinary, they don’t hesitate to tell the whole ward.
101. They keep us sane, even if they have to lose their sanity for us.
102. It takes courage to deal with the ups and downs they experience everyday.
103. They always say the right thing at the right time.
104. When it’s time to leave, they wheel us out to the car and give us the hug we love.
105. They let us keep the hospital goodies we’re supposed to leave behind.
106. We never forget that special one who changed our life.