Pros and Cons of a Travel Nursing Career
In order to give a fair and accurate account of being a travel nurse, we thought it was only appropriate to present the high and low points of this career. The following is a comprehensive list of pros and cons associated with travel nursing:
1. The ability to travel and live all over the country.
2. The flexibility to work as much or as little as you want.
3. Usually you get a bonus per contract.
4. The pay is usually higher than a permanent staffing position.
5. Your housing is payed for when on contract.
6. Your travel expenses get reimbursed when moving from one contract to another.
7. Exposure to different places and cultures