Navy ROTC Nurse Scholarship Program
• It is available to students interested in pursuing Bachelor of Science degree in nursing (BSN)
• It is awarded annually
• If you are selected for scholarship, you must major in a nursing degree program leading to a BSN.
• While in program, male and female students participate in NROTC and are referred to as midshipmen.
• Upon graduation, NROTC Scholarship Nurse Option midshipmen are commissioned as reserve officers in Navy Nurse Corps.
NROTC Nurse Program participants receive the following benefits:
• All tuition costs
• Textbook voucher of $250 per semester or $167 per quarter
• Lab fees
• Subsistence allowance:
• Starts at $250 per month freshman year.
• Increases to $300, $350, and $400 at the start of sophomore, junior, and senior years respectively.