You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Who's Your Inner Nurse?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz What's Your Perfect Nursing Career Fit?
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join the site.
You reached this milestone if you were one of the first 1,000 members to gain a star.
You can reach this milestone by becoming a site moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
- Everything I Didn't Learn in Nursing School, I Learned from Sex and the City
- Late Bloomers
- Parents Who Have Lost Children
- Determined to Be a Nurse
- nurse educator
- Behind Every Doctor...is a skilled and intelligent nurse that saves their ass
- Who Inspires You?
- Not a nurse yet
- ultimate gifts
- Public Health Nursing
- No Dumb Questions
- REDNECK NURSES
- For the Children (warning, posts may contain graphic material)
- Grey's Anatomy: Love/Hate Relationship
- ...Must love Dogs!
- Case Managment Nursing
- Student Nurses
- Balancing Family and Nursing
- Psychiatric Nurses
- Scouting Families
- Mother's & Father's of Teenagers
- Rescued Greyhound Racers (and other rescued pets)
- Bad to the Bone
- The NURSES input on healthcare reform
- Swimming Nurses
- Nursinglink members fed up with the points system
- McCain and Palin
- medXcentral on NursingLink
- Critical Care Nursing
- Crazy Nurses
- Nurses for HEROES(the show)
- Household hints
- I am not an old broad, nor am I “Old Guard”
- The Numerology of Names
- Nurses who Love Dr. Laura
- Nurses Who Want To Change The World!
- the ethical issues we have all solved by watching House!
- Nurses For Yankees
- Cancer: Survivors, Patients, Friends, Family, Caregivers of people with cancer.
- Nurses for Red Sox
- Nurses with Lupus
- Things Kids do to give their parents Gray hair (or cause baldness from pulling their hair out!)
- DIABETES HELPLINE
- Crazy things read from Nurses Charts
- Nurses League
- Clean Jokes
- What are your Holiday Plans
- I BeLiEvE...
- Road Rage
- Helpful Hints for Nurses
- Support NursingLink
- IBC- INFLAMMATORY BREAST CANCER: THE SILENT KILLER
- Weight loss support
- Proud to be an RN
- NCLEX Study Help
- Strive to arrive alive
Nicolee: Quiz Results
- Brasher Falls, NY
- Active Nurse has access to verified-nurse restricted areas. Click on the icon to request restricted access.
- Relationship Status:
- Bicycling, Blogging, Camping, Cooking, Crafting, Dining Out, Photography, Reading, Running, Scrapbooking, Sleeping, Snowboarding, Sports, swimming! Friends! Family!
- Favorite Movies:
- Scary movies, comedies, and any ones that look good.
- Favorite TV Shows:
- MERCY, HOUSE,Trauma Life in the ER, Medical Incredible, Diagnosis Unknown, and any medical shows.
- Favorite Music:
- country, rap, almost anything if it sounds good.