Inspirational BEST FRIEND LOYAL FRIEND Shes BEAUTIFUL pouty at times Super Nurse childlike stubborn persistant hard worker great mother wonderful sister sister in Christ great mentor always there when you need her beautiful angelic pretty BriLliAnT FuNnY Dedicated Warm Hearted Quick thinker PoSiTiVe Motivated
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Who's Your Inner Nurse?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz What's Your Perfect Nursing Career Fit?
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join the site.
You reached this milestone if you were one of the first 1,000 members to gain a star.
You can reach this milestone by becoming a site moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
You can complete this milestone by becoming verified
- McCain and Palin
- Nurses Who Want To Change The World!
- Things Kids do to give their parents Gray hair (or cause baldness from pulling their hair out!)
- Cancer: Survivors, Patients, Friends, Family, Caregivers of people with cancer.
- Christian Nurses
- My Space Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Women's Health
- What are your Holiday Plans
- Learning to live with deslyxia
- Autism....what is it?
- Whats your favorite childhood memory and why?
- Rockport, TX
- Active Nurse
- Relationship Status:
Terrie (Yates) Villarreal
Premont Nursing Home, Ward Clerk and CNASummary: Always ready to do her job 150% and gave so much of herself to her career. She inspired me to further my own career in Nursing. I have worked with lots of people, and only a few stand out above the rest...she tops the list. Learned a great deal from her.When we first started working together, I was going thru a difficult and abusive marriage with my Ex-husband, there were times that I wanted to give up on my career....she showed me why I needed that career and how it would one day(which it did) save my life. Just a really wonderful person both professionally as well as off of the clock.
- Blogging, Church Activities, Dining Out, Golf, Photography, Reading, Sleeping, FISHING/outdoors
- Favorite Movies:
- Favorite TV Shows:
- CSI MIAMI and Army Wives. YEA!!!!
- Favorite Music:
- Christian, Country, 80's Rock, Soft Rock