IV Queen Microbiology Queen Clorettes best girlfriend a great friend to have be in school with YOU ARE A CLASS ACT great friend and resource funny friendly computer diva You are the queen of research and retention I am AMAZED at your ability to cite the books pretty nice friend Very funny and very smart a great combo
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Who's Your Inner Nurse?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz What's Your Perfect Nursing Career Fit?
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join the site.
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
- Determined to Be a Nurse
- Late Bloomers
- parents students dreamers
- Snot SexyStop Smoking
- Nurses in Stitches
- Greys Anatomy LoveHate Relationship
- Parents Who Have Lost Children
- ultimate gifts
- REDNECK NURSES
- Case Managment Nursing
- Psychiatric Nurses
- Balancing Family and Nursing
- Scouting Families
- Mothers Fathers of Teenagers
- Wisconsin Nurses
- Student Nurses
- Not a nurse yet
- Rescued Greyhound Racers and other rescued pets
- The NURSES input on healthcare reform
- medXcentral on NursingLink
- Must love Dogs
- Womens Health
- Big Mouth
- Books and Movies
- I am not an old broad nor am I Old Guard
- The Numerology of Names
- Crazy Nurses
- Behind Every Doctoris a skilled and intelligent nurse that saves their ass
- the ethical issues we have all solved by watching House
- Do I have MD on my badge
- Cancer Survivors Patients Friends Family Caregivers of people with cancer
- Who Inspires You
- Things Kids do to give their parents Gray hair or cause baldness from pulling their hair out
- Addicted to Health Discovery Channel
- DIABETES HELPLINE
- Crazy things read from Nurses Charts
- Nurses Who Want To Change The World
- Nurses League
- Autismwhat is it
- Helpful Hints for Nurses
- Aspire to Inspire before You Expire
- DVTs and PEs
- 2009 graduating nursing students
- Sleep Apnea The Silent Killeryou dont have to be over weight to develope this
- IBC- INFLAMMATORY BREAST CANCER THE SILENT KILLER
- Proud to be an RN
- My Insane Day
- Reedsburg, WI
- RN-ADN (RN with Associate's degree)
- Active Nurse
- Relationship Status:
- Reading, Summer sand volleyball league -should be interesting!
- Favorite Movies:
- 27 Dresses, P.S. I Love You(!!), Steel Magnolias, Bridges of Madison County, Nobody's Fool, The Departed, Benchwarmers, Wedding Crashers, The Notebook...there are soooo many!! I LOVE watching movies!
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Grey's Anatomy, House, Chuck, The Office, Private Practice, Foster's Home of Imaginary Friends
- Favorite Music:
- Not picky: Top 40, Country, Alternative, Rock, Some blues/jazz/space music (-thx 2 TCNToday).