nice kind and caring friendly a great friend Thanks for being my friend Welcoming Friendly special inspiring to others fun and intelligent dedicated Very cool person Peaceful Motivated Determined and Going Places like the OR Motivated
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Who's Your Inner Nurse?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz What's Your Perfect Nursing Career Fit?
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join the site.
You can reach this milestone by becoming a site moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
You can complete this milestone by becoming verified
- Late Bloomers
- spirituality in nursing
- Who has good recipes?
- Behind Every Doctor...is a skilled and intelligent nurse that saves their ass
- Parents Who Have Lost Children
- ultimate gifts
- Military Spouses and Families
- North Carolina
- Who Has Twins? Let's Get Together
- Public Health Nursing
- REDNECK NURSES
- Balancing Family and Nursing
- Scouting Families
- Mother's & Father's of Teenagers
- Technology Geeks
- Christian Nurses
- The NURSES input on healthcare reform
- Nursinglink members fed up with the points system
- Crazy Nurses
- Seasoned Nurses
- Nurses for HEROES(the show)
- Household hints
- Books and Movies
- I am not an old broad, nor am I “Old Guard”
- Nurses who Love Dr. Laura
- Nurses Who Want To Change The World!
- Nursing School Survival Tips
- Women's Health
- Do I have M.D. on my badge.
- Cancer: Survivors, Patients, Friends, Family, Caregivers of people with cancer.
- Hospice and Pallitive Care
- Who Inspires You?
- Things Kids do to give their parents Gray hair (or cause baldness from pulling their hair out!)
- Addicted to Health Discovery Channel
- Cynical Nurse
- DIABETES HELPLINE
- My Space Nurses
- Spouses, sometimes you can't stand 'em & you sure can't kill em!
- Crazy things read from Nurses Charts
- Recipe Exchange
- Nurses League
- resumes, cover letters and letters of reference OH My!
- Clean Jokes
- Going Green Ideas and Information
- What are your Holiday Plans
- I BeLiEvE...
- Nurse Forum Discuss Problems and Find Solutions
- cards for our Soldiers
- Everything I have learned in nursing school
- Road Rage
- Whats your favorite childhood memory and why?
- Organ Donor...how bout you?
- Helpful Hints for Nurses
- New Year's Resolutions
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- All I want for Christmas is....
- Support NursingLink
- What's Your New Year's Resolution?
- Aspire to Inspire before You Expire
- Being a nurse means...
- How do you manage stress?
- Eating Disorder Awareness
- Quick Meals for Busy Nurses
- What makes you feel beautiful?
- Spring Break Fun in the Sun: Where would you be?
- IBC- INFLAMMATORY BREAST CANCER: THE SILENT KILLER
- Lap Band vs. Gastric bypass : If it helps save a life, why wont insurances cover it?
- Sleep Apnea: The Silent Killer...you don't have to be over weight to develope this.
- Weight loss support
- Nurses in Facebook
StarlightRN: Quiz Results
- Salisbury, NC
- RN-ADN (RN with Associate's degree)
- Active Nurse
- Relationship Status:
- Church Activities, Cooking, Dining Out, Reading, Sleeping, spending time with my family and friends, sleeping and eating and spending time on the computer.
- Favorite Movies:
- While you were sleeping, The Bucket List
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Survivor, Heroes, The Secret Life of the American Teenager
- Favorite Music:
- Top 40, Hip Hop, Some Rap, Rock, anything but country