A Genuine Friend A SWEETHEART AWESOME Absolute SweetHeart Affectionate Alluring BEAUTIFUL BeautifulPERSON Both inspiring and encouraging CARING AND PERCEPTIVE DARLING EXTRAORINARY WOMAN Friendly Great personality INCREDIBLY UPBEAT POSITIVE INTEGRITY PERSE iNdIvIdUaLiStIc ToLeRaNt TRUSTING Stubborn QUIRKY PaTiEnT OPEN MINDED NuRtUrInG MOTIVATED Loving Kind Fair FUNNY Easy Going Dedicated
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Who's Your Inner Nurse?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz What's Your Perfect Nursing Career Fit?
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join the site.
You reached this milestone if you were one of the first 1,000 members to gain a star.
You can reach this milestone by becoming a site moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
- Late Bloomers
- Student Nurses
- Determined to Be a Nurse
- Everything I Didn't Learn in Nursing School, I Learned from Sex and the City
- Grey's Anatomy Fanatics Unite!
- Nursing Boards
- Texas Nurses
- Grey's Anatomy: Love/Hate Relationship
- Balancing Family and Nursing
- Psychiatric Nurses
- Bad to the Bone
- Behind Every Doctor...is a skilled and intelligent nurse that saves their ass
- The NURSES input on healthcare reform
- McCain and Palin
- Nurses who Love Dr. Laura
- Nurses Who Want To Change The World!
- What are your Holiday Plans
- Helpful Hints for Nurses
- Nurses League
- Support NursingLink
- What's Your New Year's Resolution?
- Aspire to Inspire before You Expire
- IBC- INFLAMMATORY BREAST CANCER: THE SILENT KILLER
- Weight loss support
- Proud to be an RN
TheSingingNurse: Quiz Results
- Mckinney, TX
- RN-ADN (RN with Associate's degree)
- Active Nurse
- Relationship Status:
- In a Relationship
"I graduated with my ADN in May of 2009 and work on a Neuro ICU Stepdown unit. However, I am still trying to get into a L&D or Neonatal Interns..."
- Blogging, Crafting, Dining Out, Reading, Sleeping, Traveling
- Favorite Movies:
- When Harry Met Sally, Hope Floats, You've Got Mail, Upside of Anger, Two Can Play That Game, Pirates of the Caribbean, My Life as a House, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Grey's Anatomy, Still Standing, Anything on Discovery Health Channel
- Favorite Music:
- I Love to Sing Country. but I also listen to Hip-Hop, Pop, Jazz, & Rock