What a wonderful grandma she is going to be for Julian Maria you got the spirit warm hearted funny always listening got a nice smile friendly has a golden heart great wounderful loving caring woman wonderful friend loving always interesting NICENICENICENICENurse Glad to have her as a friend
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Who's Your Inner Nurse?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz What's Your Perfect Nursing Career Fit?
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join the site.
You reached this milestone if you were one of the first 1,000 members to gain a star.
You can reach this milestone by becoming a site moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
You can complete this milestone by becoming verified
- nurse educator
- Late Bloomers
- long term care nursing
- The Sopranos Group
- Who Inspires You?
- Behind Every Doctor...is a skilled and intelligent nurse that saves their ass
- Should C.N.A.S get better pay?
- Michigan nurse and nurse want to be
- Who has good recipes?
- Who Has Twins? Let's Get Together
- Central Illinois/ Midwest
- Not a nurse yet
- ...Must love Dogs!
- New Years Resolutions
- Nurses in Stitches
- Snot Sexy...Stop Smoking
- Home Health Nursing
- What does Family mean to you?
- Grey's Anatomy: Love/Hate Relationship
- Everything I Didn't Learn in Nursing School, I Learned from Sex and the City
- Parents Who Have Lost Children
- REDNECK NURSES
- Public Health Nursing
- Pennsylvania nurses
- Bad to the Bone
- Balancing Family and Nursing
- Psychiatric Nurses
- Scouting Families
- Rescued Greyhound Racers (and other rescued pets)
- Tattooed Nurses
- The NURSES input on healthcare reform
- Nursinglink members fed up with the points system
- medXcentral on NursingLink
- Seasoned Nurses
- Mother's & Father's of Teenagers
- Parents of Step-Children
- Nurses for HEROES(the show)
- Household hints
- Books and Movies
- I am not an old broad, nor am I “Old Guard”
- The Numerology of Names
- Crazy Nurses
- Nurses who Love Dr. Laura
- Student Nurses
- the ethical issues we have all solved by watching House!
- Nurses For Yankees
- Nurses for Red Sox
- DIABETES HELPLINE
- Recipe Exchange
- Nurses League
- Clean Jokes
- What are your Holiday Plans
- Road Rage
- Helpful Hints for Nurses
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- parents, students, dreamers
- ultimate gifts
- Grey's Anatomy Fanatics Unite!
- Addicted to Health Discovery Channel
- ER Fans
- Big Mouth
- Nurses who love nip/tuck on FX
- Things Kids do to give their parents Gray hair (or cause baldness from pulling their hair out!)
- Spouses, sometimes you can't stand 'em & you sure can't kill em!
- I BeLiEvE...
- All I want for Christmas is....
- Support NursingLink
- Aspire to Inspire before You Expire
- 24 Fans
- Proud to be an RN
- Nurses and NursingLink members on Twitter
- Nurses and NursingLink members on LinkedIn
- My Insane Day!!
- COLLECTOR'S FORUM
- Crafts keeps my sanity
- Healthy Nurses
- NASCAR NURSES
- dementia care
- Nurses in Facebook
- Jackson, MI
- May 12, 1958
- CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
- Considering Nursing
- Relationship Status:
- In a Relationship
"Too mom two yrs you have been gone. We love and miss you dearly. Hope you mamaw Manuale Frank Nick and Teresa are all Eating Laughing and enjoying..."
"Too Mamaw a wounderful woman who we all miss dearly. Love you Mamaw"
"Again it has been along time and Im sorry to not have been able to get with my friends but I would like to say that to my friends wo have joined Wh..."
- Camping, Cooking, Crafting, Dining Out, Gardening, Knitting/crochet, Photography, Scrapbooking, Traveling,