You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Who's Your Inner Nurse?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz What's Your Perfect Nursing Career Fit?
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join the site.
You reached this milestone if you were one of the first 1,000 members to gain a star.
You can reach this milestone by becoming a site moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
You can complete this milestone by becoming verified
- Medical MissionDisaster Relief RNs
- Late Bloomers
- medXcentral on NursingLink
- The NURSES input on healthcare reform
- Public Health Nursing
- Military nurses-active and veterans
- Holistic Nursing
- Fitness Nursing
- I am not an old broad nor am I Old Guard
- The Numerology of Names
- Volunteer Nurses Unite
- Nurses Who Want To Change The World
- Christian Nurses
- Who Inspires You
- Any Traveling Nurses out there
- Addicted to Health Discovery Channel
- DIABETES HELPLINE
- Psychiatric Nurses
- Obama and Biden 2008
- Colin Powells endorsement of Obama
- RNS united for 1 voice
- Recipe Exchange
- Nurses League
- resumes cover letters and letters of reference OH My
- Clean Jokes
- Organ Donorhow bout you
- Helpful Hints for Nurses
- California Nurses
chd123: Quiz Results
- Oceanside, CA
- RN-BSN (RN with Bachelor's degree)
- Active Nurse
- Cooking, Reading, Traveling, working out
- Favorite Movies:
- I love movies...Like food, my favorites change with my moods. Forrest Gump is always up there, because of its message...live life like you mean it and go all out. We all die and love is all that matters in the end.
- Favorite TV Shows:
- PBS, CSI, Dr G, House, Grey's Anatomy
- Favorite Music:
- I need music that moves me. If I can feel it, it almost doesn't matter what they are saying. Almost. Honesty is what counts. To me, emotion is more important than words, most of the time.