You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Who's Your Inner Nurse?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz What's Your Perfect Nursing Career Fit?
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join the site.
You reached this milestone if you were one of the first 1,000 members to gain a star.
You can reach this milestone by becoming a site moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
You can complete this milestone by becoming verified
- What are your Holiday Plans
- Organ Donor...how bout you?
- Job Hunting
- Animal Rescuesite
- The Numerology of Names
- Nurses for HEROES(the show)
- Nevada Nurses
- Everything I Didn't Learn in Nursing School, I Learned from Sex and the City
- ...Must love Dogs!
- cards for our Soldiers
- Grey's Anatomy: Love/Hate Relationship
- Nurses Who Want To Change The World!
- Autism....what is it?
- Whats your favorite childhood memory and why?
- I BeLiEvE...
- Helpful Hints for Nurses
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- All I want for Christmas is....
- Support NursingLink
- Big Mouth
- Aspire to Inspire before You Expire
- Nurses who Love Dr. Laura
- Swimming Nurses
- medXcentral on NursingLink
- Crazy Nurses
- Psychiatric Nurses
- What makes you feel beautiful?
- Spring Break Fun in the Sun: Where would you be?
- Sleep Apnea: The Silent Killer...you don't have to be over weight to develope this.
- IBC- INFLAMMATORY BREAST CANCER: THE SILENT KILLER
- Lap Band vs. Gastric bypass : If it helps save a life, why wont insurances cover it?
- Proud to be an RN
jessica_nelson9977: Quiz Results
- RN-BSN (RN with Bachelor's degree)
- Active Nurse
- Relationship Status:
- Camping, Crafting, Hiking, Reading, Sleeping, Sports, Traveling, Working Out, Playing with My Dogs and Planning My Wedding
- Favorite Movies:
- Troop Beverly Hills,The Great Outdoors, The Sandlot, Dazed & Confused, & Girls Just Want to Have Fun ( can you tell I am a child of the 80's???)
- Favorite TV Shows:
- CSI, Criminal Minds, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Heroes (even though it is the most confusing and frustrating show on TV) and I am obsessed with The Office
- Favorite Music:
- I have Sirius radio in my car and I love it! I can listen to all kinds of music and I never have to get sick of hearing the same song over and over on the radio but as I mentioned before I love 80's music too!