You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Who's Your Inner Nurse?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz What's Your Perfect Nursing Career Fit?
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join the site.
You reached this milestone if you were one of the first 1,000 members to gain a star.
You can reach this milestone by becoming a site moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
You can complete this milestone by becoming verified
- Prenursing Students
- Nursing School Survival Tips
- Online study group!
- Nursing Students LPN
- LPNs ARE NURSES TOO!
- Determined to Be a Nurse
- What makes you feel beautiful?
- Minority Nurses
- Going Back to School for my RN
- Books and Movies
- Nurses who love music
- Addicted to Health Discovery Channel
- Helpful Hints for Nurses
- Balancing Family and Nursing
- Must love turtles !!!
- Living with Mother Nature
- parents, students, dreamers
- dementia care
kells085: Quiz Results
Are You at Risk for Burnout? taken over 3 years ago
What's Your Nightmare Career? taken over 3 years ago
What is Your Nursing Degree IQ? taken over 3 years ago
What Makes You an Amazing Nurse? taken over 3 years ago
- Americus, GA
- Active Nurse
- Relationship Status:
- Church Activities, Cooking, Crafting, Gardening, Photography, Reading, Scrapbooking, Sleeping, Traveling, I just love to live life.
- Favorite Movies:
- Do I have to chose? The Chronicals of Riddick, Star Trek, Ever After, Million Dollar Baby, and so many action, and drama movies. I dread scary movies. If you wanted all of my money( even though I am broke and a student) just threaten to show me Darkness F
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Project Runway, Top Model. Need I say more?
- Favorite Music:
- A little of everything, and alot of R and B and Club Music( my father's fault, he's was a DJ) and I love music where different styles collaborate to form even better music..