a fantastic friend Friendly A Genuine Friend A SWEETHEART AWESOME Absolute SweetHeart Affectionate Alluring BEAUTIFUL BeautifulPERSON Both inspiring and encouraging CARING AND PERCEPTIVE DARLING EXTRAORINARY WOMAN Frien considerate Always Caring dedicated Deserves the best of everything A very thoughtful caring friend thoughtful Welcoming SWEETIE PIE
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Who's Your Inner Nurse?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz What's Your Perfect Nursing Career Fit?
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join the site.
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
kstiltner1: Favorite products
- Behind Every Doctor...is a skilled and intelligent nurse that saves their ass
- Late Bloomers
- Balancing Family and Nursing
- Student Nurses
- Psychiatric Nurses
- Mother's & Father's of Teenagers
- The NURSES input on healthcare reform
- medXcentral on NursingLink
- Bad to the Bone
- I am not an old broad, nor am I “Old Guard”
- The Numerology of Names
- Nurses Who Want To Change The World!
- Who has good recipes?
- Women's Health
- the ethical issues we have all solved by watching House!
- Nurses For Yankees
- Do I have M.D. on my badge.
- Cancer: Survivors, Patients, Friends, Family, Caregivers of people with cancer.
- Nurses for Red Sox
- Who Inspires You?
- Things Kids do to give their parents Gray hair (or cause baldness from pulling their hair out!)
- DIABETES HELPLINE
- McCain and Palin
- Free CEU Advice
- Recipe Exchange
- Crazy things read from Nurses Charts
- Christian Nurses
- Nurses League
- Nursing Students LPN
- Clean Jokes
- Trauma Nurses
- What are your Holiday Plans
- Road Rage
- I BeLiEvE...
- Steriod Psychosis
- Med/Surg Nursing
- Learning to live with deslyxia
- Autism....what is it?
- Whats your favorite childhood memory and why?
- Organ Donor...how bout you?
- Helpful Hints for Nurses
- Support NursingLink
- Going Back to School for my RN
- Being a nurse means...
- NURSE BY NATURE
- DUKE FANS ONLY!!!!!
kstiltner1: Quiz Results
Are You a Medical Marvel? taken over 3 years ago
Who's Your Inner Nurse? taken over 4 years ago
Is Food Thy Medicine? taken over 4 years ago
How Good is Your Bedside Manner? taken over 4 years ago
- Bluff City, TN
- RN-ADN (RN with Associate's degree)
- Active Nurse
- Relationship Status:
- Cooking, Gardening, Reading, Traveling, Love to go to Disney World
- Favorite Music: