You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Who's Your Inner Nurse?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz What's Your Perfect Nursing Career Fit?
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join the site.
You reached this milestone if you were one of the first 1,000 members to gain a star.
You can reach this milestone by becoming a site moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
- Greys Anatomy LoveHate Relationship
- Healthy Nurses
- Holistic Nursing
- parents students dreamers
- Single Mothersnursesstudents
- Minority Nurses
- I BeLiEvE
- Nurses As Wellness Coaches
- Big Ten Football
- Nurses in Facebook
- California Nurses
- nurses against drunk driving
- Nurses who love football
- Strive to arrive alive
- Proud to be an RN
- Help Ive Gotten Accepted to Nursing SchoolNow What
- Vacation Hotspots - Share experiences and ideas
- Working Parents in the Medical Field
- Behind Every Doctoris a skilled and intelligent nurse that saves their ass
- Nursing Informatics
- Tattooed Nurses
- Nurses who love niptuck on FX
- Christian Nurses
- Biggest Scrub Buying Mistakes
- Student Nurses
- Group Buying to Save Money on Uniforms
- Chino Hills, CA
- RN-BSN (RN with Bachelor's degree)
- Active Nurse
- Relationship Status:
yes nurses are important ti any hospital. i wish that hospitals would treat nurses better and especially get better staffing......
yeah ive had a few patient that have thrown things at me or yell or hit at me..... guess its a part of the job!!!
this is so sad.... i would go out of my mind if this happened to me:
- Dining Out, Gardening, Reading, Sleeping, working out
- Favorite Movies:
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Greys anatomy, the Game, The Nanny, Golden Girls