You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Who's Your Inner Nurse?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz What's Your Perfect Nursing Career Fit?
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join the site.
You reached this milestone if you were one of the first 1,000 members to gain a star.
You can reach this milestone by becoming a site moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
You can complete this milestone by becoming verified
- Everything I Didn't Learn in Nursing School, I Learned from Sex and the City
- Balancing Family and Nursing
- Bad to the Bone
- Helpful Hints for Nurses
- Support NursingLink
- Clean Jokes
- Who Inspires You?
- Crazy things read from Nurses Charts
- Do I have M.D. on my badge.
- Books and Movies
- Crazy Nurses
- Women's Health
- Hospice and Pallitive Care
- Being a nurse means...
- What makes you feel beautiful?
- Quick Meals for Busy Nurses
- Nurses and NursingLink members on Twitter
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- Nurses in Stitches
robinkids3: Quiz Results
very interesting topic...i am a RN, CNA educator. i realize along with every RN/LPN that the CNA's are the "eyes and ears" of our patients...BUT t...
"i agree..thumbs up to the judge saying 'no'...as a nurse's right. our last names are kept privileged. until court of law. "
Add robinkids3 as a friend to write on their Comment Wall.