cool Dedicated Animal Lover Kind Loving Pretty Believes Making Work Fun Makes Employees Want to Come to Work Loves Laughing at Herself Loves to Make People Laugh Loves Human Anatomy Has a Special Spot in Her Heart For The Elderly Loves Her Husband Libra
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Who's Your Inner Nurse?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz What's Your Perfect Nursing Career Fit?
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join the site.
You reached this milestone if you were one of the first 1,000 members to gain a star.
You can reach this milestone by becoming a site moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
You can complete this milestone by becoming verified
- Balancing Family and Nursing
- Psychiatric Nurses
- Scouting Families
- Rescued Greyhound Racers and other rescued pets
- Late Bloomers
- The NURSES input on healthcare reform
- Must love Dogs
- Bad to the Bone
- Should CNAS get better pay
- For the Children warning posts may contain graphic material
- Student Nurses
- Tattooed Nurses
- Nursinglink members fed up with the points system
- Kansas Nurses
- Missouri Nurses
- North Dakota Nurses
- Oregon Nurses
- South Dakota Nurses
- Wisconsin Nurses
- medXcentral on NursingLink
- Everything I Didnt Learn in Nursing School I Learned from Sex and the City
- Greys Anatomy LoveHate Relationship
- ultimate gifts
- Addicted to Health Discovery Channel
- Seasoned Nurses
- Big Mouth
- I am not an old broad nor am I Old Guard
- Cancer Survivors Patients Friends Family Caregivers of people with cancer
- Who Inspires You
- Things Kids do to give their parents Gray hair or cause baldness from pulling their hair out
- Helpful Hints for Nurses
- Support NursingLink
- Grandview, MO
- Relationship Status:
- Bicycling, Blogging, Church Activities, Crafting, Dining Out, Knitting/crochet, Photography, Reading, Scrapbooking, Sleeping, Traveling, volunteer at with dogs,learning to knitt not very good so far.
- Favorite Movies:
- The Notebook,anything tearjerker or comedy
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Turner and Hooch, Pretty Woman
- Favorite Music:
- Saturday Night LIve, dvd's w/ Farrley and Sandler are my fav's
Add smaier as a friend to write on their Comment Wall.