You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Who's Your Inner Nurse?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz What's Your Perfect Nursing Career Fit?
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join the site.
You reached this milestone if you were one of the first 1,000 members to gain a star.
You can reach this milestone by becoming a site moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
You can complete this milestone by becoming verified
- Massachusetts Nurses
- No Dumb Questions
- Registerd Nurse
- long term care nursing
- Psychiatric Nurses
- Balancing Family and Nursing
- Scouting Families
- Rescued Greyhound Racers and other rescued pets
- Bad to the Bone
- Late Bloomers
- The NURSES input on healthcare reform
- Swimming Nurses
- Nursinglink members fed up with the points system
- medXcentral on NursingLink
- Critical Care Nursing
- Crazy Nurses
- Private pediatrics
- I am not an old broad nor am I Old Guard
- Nurses who Love Dr Laura
- the ethical issues we have all solved by watching House
- Do I have MD on my badge
- Cancer Survivors Patients Friends Family Caregivers of people with cancer
- Who Inspires You
- Things Kids do to give their parents Gray hair or cause baldness from pulling their hair out
- Addicted to Health Discovery Channel
- Nurses Who Want To Change The World
- Greys Anatomy LoveHate Relationship
- Job Hunting
- Crazy things read from Nurses Charts
- Nurses League
- Student Nurses
- Clean Jokes
- Going Green Ideas and Information
- I BeLiEvE
- Autismwhat is it
- Whats your favorite childhood memory and why
- Helpful Hints for Nurses
- What would you do if you won the lottery
- All I want for Christmas is
- Organ Donorhow bout you
- My great HERO
- Aspire to Inspire before You Expire
- Being a nurse means
smoxignal: Quiz Results
Could Your Positive Attitude Win You a New Job? taken over 5 years ago
What Makes You an Amazing Nurse? taken over 5 years ago
What's Your Secret to Success? taken over 5 years ago
Is an ADN Right for You? taken over 5 years ago
- Boston, MA
- RN-ADN (RN with Associate's degree)
- Active Nurse
Hi eveyone! I've been gone for two years but I know that I can come back and ask you all for advice. Her's my thing. I'vebeen working for an age...
Boy do I know the heartbreak of this. As a school nurse in an alternative school I see this all the time. We're always told "Just get 'em back t...
- Camping, Gardening, Reading, Scouting. I love teaching the boys how to rough it. (That means no video games!)
- Favorite Movies:
- "Seven", Monty Python's Holy Grail", good suspense movies and comedies
- Favorite TV Shows:
- "House", "How I Met Your Mother", "Big Bang Theory".
- Favorite Music:
- Smooth Jazz