pretty Very thoughtful Nice Friend FRIENDLY Awesome friend a survivor fellow Texan a good friend who really listens when I need her SPECIAL ANGEL A Genuine Friend A SWEETHEART AWESOME Absolute SweetHeart Affectionate Alluring BEAUTIFUL BeautifulPERSON Both inspiring and encouraging CARING AND PERCEPTIVE DARLING EXTRAORINARY WOMAN Frien really love this girl shes amazing girl nice
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Who's Your Inner Nurse?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz What's Your Perfect Nursing Career Fit?
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join the site.
You reached this milestone if you were one of the first 1,000 members to gain a star.
You can reach this milestone by becoming a site moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
You can complete this milestone by becoming verified
- Who has good recipes?
- areas of nursing
- Protecting the Unborn
- Cancer: Survivors, Patients, Friends, Family, Caregivers of people with cancer.
- ER Fans
- Christian Nurses
- Second Degree Nurses
- spirituality in nursing
- parents, students, dreamers
- My Cat = My Child
- Who Inspires You?
- Private pediatrics
- Nurses Who Want To Change The World!
- Behind Every Doctor...is a skilled and intelligent nurse that saves their ass
- Grey's Anatomy: Love/Hate Relationship
- Women's Health
- Nurses League
- Recipe Exchange
- MOMS IN NURSING SCHOOL
- I am not an old broad, nor am I “Old Guard”
- Home Care Workers
- Not a nurse yet
- The Numerology of Names
- LPN / LVN Future & Current
- Everything I Didn't Learn in Nursing School, I Learned from Sex and the City
- Trauma Nurses
- REDNECK NURSES
- Nurses who Love Dr. Laura
- DIABETES HELPLINE
- What are your Holiday Plans
- I BeLiEvE...
- Nurse Forum Discuss Problems and Find Solutions
- National Certified Medical Assistant
- cards for our Soldiers
- Steriod Psychosis
- Med/Surg Nursing
- Learning to live with deslyxia
- Autism....what is it?
- Whats your favorite childhood memory and why?
- Helpful Hints for Nurses
- New Year's Resolutions
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- All I want for Christmas is....
- Support NursingLink
- What's Your New Year's Resolution?
- Balancing Family and Nursing
- opinions on autism and vaccinations
- My great HERO
- Aspire to Inspire before You Expire
- ultimate gifts
- Eating Disorder Awareness
- What makes you feel beautiful?
- Spring Break Fun in the Sun: Where would you be?
- Sleep Apnea: The Silent Killer...you don't have to be over weight to develope this.
- IBC- INFLAMMATORY BREAST CANCER: THE SILENT KILLER
- Lap Band vs. Gastric bypass : If it helps save a life, why wont insurances cover it?
- NASCAR NURSES
- Texas Nurses
- new nurse job difficulties
- 24 Fans
- Nurses in Facebook
- Scrubs Fan's
- Healthy Nurses
- dementia care
terrah: Quiz Results
Terrie (Yates) Villarreal
- Rockwell City, IA
- Nursing Student
- Relationship Status:
- Bicycling, Camping, Church Activities, Cooking, Crafting, Dining Out, Gardening, Hiking, Photography, Reading, Running, Scrapbooking, Sleeping, Sports, Traveling
- Favorite Movies:
- All of the Star Wars Movies, Close Encounters, E.T, WALL.E. , Steel Magnolias, Coyote Ugly, Step Up, Last Dance, Brother Bear,Pretty Woman, Titanic, Ghost, 8 Seconds, Flicka, the Guardian
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Joel Olsteen, Cornerstone Church with Paster John Hagee, Everyday with Rachel Ray, Emeril,All My Children, Greys Anatomy, E.R, Extreme Home makeover,Scrubs,
- Favorite Music:
- Wicked, Spring Awakening,Country, Contemporary Christian, pop, opera,Broadway musicals,symphonies