Beautiful Kind SWEET Loving Friendly Pretty sensitive great listener Compassionate Easy to talk to Loves to smile and Laugh Loves to make people smile and laugh Sweet very friendly nice new friend beautiful kind Blessed beautiful smile precious Blessed Big Heart Heart warming Beautiful smile Loves to make people smil
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Who's Your Inner Nurse?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz What's Your Perfect Nursing Career Fit?
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join the site.
You reached this milestone if you were one of the first 1,000 members to gain a star.
You can reach this milestone by becoming a site moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
- Determined to Be a Nurse
- Everything I Didnt Learn in Nursing School I Learned from Sex and the City
- Late Bloomers
- Nursinglink members fed up with the points system
- I am not an old broad nor am I Old Guard
- Nurses who Love Dr Laura
- Nursing Students LPN
- Psychiatric Nurses
- the ethical issues we have all solved by watching House
- singing nurses
- Womens Health
- What would you do if you won the lottery
- Balancing Family and Nursing
- Aspire to Inspire before You Expire
- I BeLiEvE
- Nurses and NursingLink members on Twitter
- Weight loss support
- Whos ready for TNTs show HawthoRNe
- Wellness and Parenting Articles on every topic you can think of
- Movie Lovers
tiffannij: Quiz Results
Would You Pass the NCLEX? Part III taken over 4 years ago
Are You Ready for a Career in Nursing? taken over 4 years ago
What Is Your Nursing Personality? taken over 5 years ago
Who's Your Inner Nurse? taken about 6 years ago
- Bronx, NY
- Nursing Student
- Relationship Status:
"Do not become a medical assistant no job without experience. Become a CNA first then the next step LPN."
"I'm starting a CNA course this Thursday and I hope it's not a waste of time finding a job like when I was training for Medical assistant."
- Dining Out, Reading, shopping
- Favorite Movies:
- Why did I get Married? By Tyler Perry, Transformers by Michael Bay
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Family Guy, Girlfriends, The Game, ER, Grey's Anatomy,House,Law & Order:SVU
- Favorite Music:
- Rhythm and Blues, some hip hop.