You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Who's Your Inner Nurse?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz What's Your Perfect Nursing Career Fit?
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join the site.
You reached this milestone if you were one of the first 1,000 members to gain a star.
You can reach this milestone by becoming a site moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
You can complete this milestone by becoming verified
- ...Must love Dogs!
- Pennsylvania nurses
- Late Bloomers
- Balancing Family and Nursing
- Psychiatric Nurses
- Rescued Greyhound Racers (and other rescued pets)
- The NURSES input on healthcare reform
- McCain and Palin
- medXcentral on NursingLink
- Christian Nurses
- Crazy Nurses
- I am not an old broad, nor am I “Old Guard”
- Who Inspires You?
- Things Kids do to give their parents Gray hair (or cause baldness from pulling their hair out!)
- Spouses, sometimes you can't stand 'em & you sure can't kill em!
tjbart: Quiz Results
Would You Pass the Mathematics Section of the NCLEX? taken almost 5 years ago
- Shickshinny, PA
- RN-ADN (RN with Associate's degree)
- Active Nurse
Spouses, sometimes you can't stand 'em & you sure can't kill em!
My mom and my husband have always been my biggest support. They always tell me how proud they are of me and they encourage me when things get tough...
Things Kids do to give their parents Gray hair (or cause baldness from pulling their hair out!)
- Church Activities, Dining Out, Photography, Reading, Pittsburgh Penguin hockey fan
- Favorite Movies:
- steel magnolias, fried green tomatoes, the green mile
- Favorite TV Shows:
- malcolm in the middle,seinfeld
- Favorite Music:
- country, classic rock, contemporary christian
Add tjbart as a friend to write on their Comment Wall.