FEELS LUCKY TO BE HER FRIEND thoughtful and sweet Kind Hearted EXAMPLE CARING Friendly and Sweet Motivated overworked shares a smile or a hugnot to proud to assist with a prayer overstressed Dedicatednot only at work but an EMT and Red Cross surgeryNurturing homecare clinic NH hospital
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Who's Your Inner Nurse?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz What's Your Perfect Nursing Career Fit?
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join the site.
You reached this milestone if you were one of the first 1,000 members to gain a star.
You can reach this milestone by becoming a site moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
You can complete this milestone by becoming verified
- Medical Mission/Disaster Relief RNs
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Emergency Room Nurses
- Flight and Surface Transport Nursing
- Behind Every Doctor...is a skilled and intelligent nurse that saves their ass
- Volunteer Nurses Unite
- Bad to the Bone
- Determined to Be a Nurse
- singing nurses
- spirituality in nursing
- long term care nursing
- Student Nurses
- Psychiatric Nurses
- Rescued Greyhound Racers (and other rescued pets)
- Late Bloomers
- Technology Geeks
- LPNs ARE NURSES TOO!
- night shift nurses
- Nursing From The Heart
- Not a nurse yet
- Parents of Step-Children
- Who Inspires You?
- Christian Nurses
- The NURSES input on healthcare reform
- Swimming Nurses
- Nursinglink members fed up with the points system
- Philadelphia Area and Suburbs Nurses
- Critical Care Nursing
- medXcentral on NursingLink
- Seasoned Nurses
- REDNECK NURSES
- Crazy Nurses
- ER Fans
- Nurses for HEROES(the show)
- Household hints
- Who has good recipes?
- Books and Movies
- I am not an old broad, nor am I “Old Guard”
- The Numerology of Names
- Nurses who Love Dr. Laura
- the ethical issues we have all solved by watching House!
- Cancer: Survivors, Patients, Friends, Family, Caregivers of people with cancer.
- Crazy things read from Nurses Charts
- Nurses League
- Nurses Who Want To Change The World!
- Clean Jokes
- What are your Holiday Plans
- I BeLiEvE...
- Road Rage
- Support NursingLink
- Aspire to Inspire before You Expire
- Sleep Apnea: The Silent Killer...you don't have to be over weight to develope this.
- IBC- INFLAMMATORY BREAST CANCER: THE SILENT KILLER
- Lap Band vs. Gastric bypass : If it helps save a life, why wont insurances cover it?
- Girls Who Love Tattoos
- NY & NJ RN licensing
- 24 Fans
- Proud to be an RN
- Nurses and NursingLink members on Twitter
- Scrubs Fan's
tjhatton: Quiz Results
- Tracy, MN
- Active Nurse
- Camping, Church Activities, Cooking, Gardening, Reading