Most Scandalous Workplace Hookups
Nealeigh Mitchell | NursingLink
May 14, 2010
Hospital romances are hardly uncommon. Nurses dating doctors, doctors dating interns … hello Grey’s Anatomy! After all, you’re definitely clocking in more hours at the hospital than at home. It’s easy to develop close on-the-job relationships that can take a romantic turn.
But what often starts as a titillating romp in the medical supply room can quickly turn into a train wreck, endangering your nursing career and your future.
Are you willing to chance it? If so, you’re not alone. Celebrities, politicians and high powered executives have been known to risk everything for an on-the-job fling.
And since we’d never turn down the opportunity to laugh at their expense, let’s take a look at how the powerful turn to putty in the face of a sexual scandal.
1. Bill Clinton : Monica Lewinsky
2. Newt Gingrich : Callista Bisek
3. David Letterman : Female Staffers
4. Steve Phillips : Production Assistant
5. Brad Pitt : Angelina Jolie
6. Ad Exec : Ad Exec
7. Saudi Arabian Man : T.V. Viewers
8. British Envoy : Prostitutes
9. Lessons Learned