Nurse Supervisor Jobs >> Browse Articles >> Offbeat

Answers to the "Would You Pass the NCLEX? Part III" Quiz

Answers to the "Would You Pass the NCLEX? Part III" Quiz

May 19, 2009

NursingLink created the Would You Pass the NCLEX Quiz, Part III to test how much you know about eating right. We listened to your feedback and are providing the answers so you can learn from the quiz.

Don’t cheat! If you haven’t taken the Would You Pass the NCLEX Quiz, Part III yet, go take it first.

See answers on the next page…

Km041

The problem with sunlight on the pulse ox is that it can cause burning of the skin. Direct sunlight on the pulse ox can increase the chance of burning the skin.

• Jennilee_st_john_max50

jelly221

I've always been taught that actual nursing diagnoses (Impaired Urinary Elimination) take priority over potential ones (Risk for Infection). Also- why are we taking blood pressures twice routinely (#8). Also, my textbook says not to apply suctioning for >10 seconds. Finally, I don't think that sunlight on the pulse ox would make a difference... maybe I'm mistaken on that one unless someone has a reference? I couldn't find anything to that effect.

dali91

I have got to stop reading questions fast! i always miss key words! Brings my grade down a whole lot. Great Practice Quiz though!

carecrystal

I feel I did pretty good for never going to nursing school. but will be starting in May. I just wanted to see what I already knew and how I would do . I believe I did good. I been during nursing as a aide and med aide for 20+ plus years. So I am more determined than ever to reach my final goal as becoming a Rn. Thanks for having a ling like this.

wheeza50

14 out of 21 not to bad considering I'm not studing for my RN.

Myroslava

Test is so useful ,but on real NCLEX many questions from pharmacology.Thahk you !

• P1010697_max50

melaniya

I like this test. i did not do very well , gust 50 but i never study some of the subjects that mention there. and i am glad it is increased my knowledge. I will study and do it again. thanks for this test:)

• Cap_078_max50

JudoThumper

considering I am 20 plus years out of the field and re-entering it , I was rather pleased with my 1st try at this one, plus being a CNA helped me on some of the questions, because I always asked my nurses the why's and what fors, glad I did, it will help!

• Ednah_max50

EdnaH

Wow! what a refresher course. Thank you!

• Emt_eeyore_max50

lin44615

hey, don't dis the nurses, k

• Editornurse_max50

editor

Yes, a Filipino nurse did create this quiz! Patis and toyo are similar to soy sauce. The quiz has been updated to reflect this.

woolieme21

What is Patis and Toyo. Is this some kind of nursing lingo from mars?

• Emt_eeyore_max50

lin44615

Warming blood to room temp?? Body temp is 98.6 room temp is aver 72 degrees?? dont you think that it should be a little warmer??

cindyreb

PATIS AND TOYO??? A FILIPINO NURSE MADE THE THIS TEST!

tere