1. You’re so focused on studying for the NCLEX that you put the milk in the pantry and the cereal in the refrigerator!
2. You have all this studying to do and you still have a smile on your face, knowing in the end it will be well worth the wait.
3. Your three-year-old refers to parts of her anatomy as “conjunctiva and mandible” with proper pronunciation!
4. You would rather take hemoccult samples than write another care plan!
5. You know you’re a nursing student when you have dreams at night that you are in clinical.
6. You’re learning how to give a really good report in clinical and automatically start giving them to your husband before leaving the house regarding kids, pets, bills…!
7. No matter what advice someone asks for, you feel programmed to reply, “Early ambulation!!!”
8. You can’t afford to put gas in your car because no one wants to hire a new grad because you don’t have a year of experience.
9. The semester finally ends and you feel like you ran a marathon, up the side of a mountain, backwards, with your eyes closed….