Top 10 things you’ll need in your CNA survival kit
CNAs, we love you…and the hospital couldn’t run without you.
But what do you need to take care of yourself?
1. A pencil to remind you to list your blessings.
2. An eraser so you can make your mistakes disappear.
3. A rubber band to stretch yourself beyond your limits.
4. A string to tie things together when everything is falling apart.
5. A marble in case someone asks, “Have you lost your marbles?”
6. A stick of chewing gum to stick with it and accomplish anything.
7. A tea bag to remind you to relax and take a moment to breathe.
8. A candy kiss to remind you that someone, somewhere cares about you.
9. A toothpick to remind you to pick out the good qualities in people.
10. A Band-Aid to heal hurt feelings, whether yours or someone else’s.