style quiz: Are you a fab or frumpy nurse?
Oh, honey…that top with those shoes?
Are you frumpy, fabulous or just plain that other f-word? Take this quiz and find out!
1. Wearing scrubs, bend over at the waist and look at your backside in a three-way mirror. What do you see?
a. The waistband of your scrubs
b. Preliminary qualification for plumber’s training
c. Glitter, some spangles and something that looks like tassels
2. Which of the following best describes the shoes you wear to work?
a. Clogs or tennis shoes
b. Often mistaken for archeological finds
c. Pink. Or spotted. Or leopard print. With a heel.
3. When a patient sees your hair, what do they think first?
a. “It won’t get in my surgical incision.”
b. “Primordial ooze.”
c. “David Bowie as Ziggy Stardust.”
4. How often do you clank, rattle or thunk as you walk down the hall?
a. All the time; I work in the ED.
b. All the time; I never clean out my pockets.
c. All the time; I like the bells on my feather boa to really ring out.
5. What’s your feeling on capri-length scrub pants?
a. Capri-length whaaaaaaa?!
b. They had those the last time I bought scrubs. In the 1980s.
c. Those are so adorable with my platform, lace-up clogs!