1. A craniectomy is a __________ of a part of the skull.
a. surgical repair
b. surgical removal
c. surgical puncture
d. surgical incision
2. The term chondral denotes pertaining to or of the _________.
3. Cervitis is an ________ of the ______ of the uterus.
a. pain, front
b. inflammation, neck
c. infection, neck
d. inflammation, top
4. A craniopuncture is the surgical __________ of the _________.
a. puncturing, skull
b. puncturing, cranium
c. suturing, skull
d. suturing, nose
5. The term biliary denotes pertaining to or of the _________.
c. bile ducts
6. The term myorraphy denotes a ________ of a ________.
a. suturing, muscle
b. incision, cartilage
c. removal, muscle
d. suturing, cartilage
7. The term lacteal pertains to or of __________.
8. Suprabuccal refers to ________ the ________.
a. below, cheek
b. above, cheek
c. above, jaw
d. below, jaw
9. The term parumbilical refers to being near the _________.
10. Dendroid denotes _________ a _________.
a. like, root
b. like, sphere
c. like, bone
d. like, branch
11. Osteomyelitis is an ____________ of a ___________ and its _________________.
a. inflammation, bone, bone marrow
b. detererioration, bone, bone marrow
c. inflammation, bone, joint
d. detererioration, bone, joint
12. Ovariogenic refers to being ________ in the ______________.
a. freezing, ovaries
b. malignant, ovaries
c. produced, ovaries
d. cancerous, ovaries