201 postsback to top
Posted almost 5 years ago
The nonprofit organization The Cancer Project recently came out with their list of the top 5 unhealthiest items on the menues of the biggest fast food chains. How often do you eat these items?
1. Jack in the Box junior bacon cheeseburger: 1160 calories, 76g fat, 26g saturated fat, 2330 miligrams sodium
2. Taco Bell cheesy double beef burrito: 460 calories, 20g fat, 1620 miligrams sodium
3. Burger King breakfast sausage biscuit: 27g fat, 15g saturated fat, 1000+ miligrams sodium
4. McDonald's McDouble: 19g fat, 65 miligrams cholesterol
5. Wendy's junior bacon cheeseburger: 310 calories, 16g fat
Do you think the recession will cause more people to eat these cheap, fast foods even though they are unhealthy? What can be done to ensure people eat healthy on a tight budget?