192 postsback to top
Posted about 5 years ago
Hi all...for one of my nursing classes we have to do an Interview with a few nurses , and what better place then to ask the nurses from nursinglink....If you guys would be so kind and take the time to answer these questions it would be greatly appreciated. God bless!
11. In what specialty or nursing area do you work? Or did you work last ( if no longer in nursing)?
12. Approximately what is the salary for most nurses in your specialty area?
13. What are the most satisfying things about your job?
14. What shift have you worked the most? What are the advantaged and disadvantages for you in each shift?
15. What are the things that make your job most difficult?
16. Do most people in your workplace like their jobs/managers/peers? Why?
17. If you could do it over, would you go into nursing again?
18. Would you encourage your son/daughter to go into nursing?
19. Would you have done anything differently in your education or nursing job choices?
20. In a perfect world, what would you change about the profession of nursing?
"Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them." - John Updike