Hi all...for one of my nursing classes we have to do an Interview with a few student nurses , and what better place then to ask the student nurses from nursinglink....If you guys would be so kind and take the time to answer these questions it would be greatly appreciated. God bless!
Student Nurse Interview
1. What semester of the nursing program are you now enrolled?
2. What are the best things about your nursing program?
3. What are the worse things about your nursing program?
4. How does nursing school affect your family?
5. Why did you select this nursing program?
6. Did you have previous health care employment or education before you entered your nursing program?
7. What do you find easy about nursing school?
8. What do you find the hardest?
9. Would yo say the nursing program is expensive? Are there hidden costs?
10. Do you work? How many hours per week?
11. Is there anything that you were not academically prepare for?
12. What would you recommend to an in-coming student to make them better prepared for the program?
13. What would you change about your program?
14. How do you compare the pre-nursing or pre-requisites to the actual nursing classes?
15. What part of the nursing program causes the most anxiety among you and your peers?
16. Do nursing students support each other? Do you find much competition?
17. So far, what clinical experiences in your program have you enjoyed the most?
18. Would you encourage your son/daughter/brother/sister/best friend to go into nursing?
19. Are you glad you picked nursing as a major?
20. Do you feel that your nursing school prepares you for the profession?
"Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them." - John Updike