2 postsback to top
Posted about 5 years ago
Hello again. No one responded to my last topic, so I'm now begging! I am doing a presentation on forensic nursing in one of my classes. I need to interview a forensic nurse, and I was wondering if anyone here would (PLEASE) be able to help me out. It will just be a few questions (posted below) and it will be greatly appreciated! I will check back here, so you can even answer the questions by replying to this topic. Thank you!!!
1. What Undergraduate/Graduate school did you attend? What degrees/certifications have you obtained?
2. What jobs have you had (including non-forensic?)
3. What made you decide to go into forensic nursing (your specialty in particular?)
4. What have you found to be the most rewarding part of being a forensic nurse?
5. How has your work in forensic nursing changed your views of nursing practice?
6. Anything else you would like to add?