$75.00 Discount on the Home Study Course in honor of Case Management Week!
MOVE FORWARD IN YOUR CAREER!
The Nursing profession has evolved from just providing direct patient to CEO and beyond. There are nurses in all facets of business today: hospitals, managed care organziations, law firms, pharmaceutical organizations, disease management companies and more! To become a true managed care leader, it is imperative to learn and expand into different horizons, including Care/Case Management, Utilization Management and Quality Management/Improvement. Additionally, certifications are an important part of your personal career ladder!
This is where the Certification in Managed Care Nursing comes in! The CMCN is a well-rounded creditial that not only covers the three core areas of managed care, but also covers...
AAMCN offers a Home Study program, A Comprehensive Introduction to Managed Care Nursing, which is the preparatory course for the American Board of Managed Care Nursing's Certification in Managed Care Nursing (CMCN) exam. Not only does it fully prepare you for the exam itself, but once completed, it is worth 15 CEUs upon completion! This course is offered at a discount to members, or group rates are also available.
- various roles that managed care nurses play
- history and development of the managed care industry
- major components in managed care
- reimbursement types, terminology and relationship between different provider types
- legal fundamentals
- differentiating principles, values and ethics
- types of coverage, different products within coverage and benefits of managed care products
- negotiation process and steps for success
- accreditation overview
- critical factors impacting patient benefits (including cost reduction, consolidation, managed care, information technology)
- UM/QM fundamentals as they impact the delivery of cost-effective quality care
- fundamentals of a continuous quality improvement program as it relates to health of and service to health plan members
- challenges nursing has overcome, changes in the current healthcare delivery system and implications for the future of nursing
To receive $75.00 off the Home Study course preparing you for the CMCN certification, please put MC75 in the value code of the order form, which can be accessed by clicking this link: https://www.namcp.org/secure/aamcn/homestudy/AAMCN_HOME_COURSE.htm. This offer can not be combined with other offers and is not applicable toward group rates without the CD media.
Contact Patti Hulcher at email@example.com or by phone at 804-747-9698 for group rate information!